Tuesday, February 23, 2010

whats next?

Well after being rejected by PresenTense, I’m guessing all the millions of you are asking the big question "what's next??"..

Don’t worry that was not the only thing I was working on, I had a few meetings with new and that I already met people.. avi warshavski was very nice but in the bottom line I realized how messy I am (big surprise). Now I'm thinking how to organize things.
Problems that I am facing (like.. now!):

  • How and where can I organize the people that I'm in touch with now. And organize myself as well.
  • How to engage people to contribute and be part of the project. Because its very easy for me to get people interested, but it gets stuck there..
  • I have no knowledge in computing and internet, I'm looking for somebody. Anybody! That’s why I can’t take any big step in making the web site..

Want to help? Just contact me, by twitter..

ho!!! and i decided on a name: פה אל פה or m2m. As in p2p.. It's a quote:

לא כֵן, עַבְדִּי מֹשֶׁה: בְּכָל-בֵּיתִי, נֶאֱמָן הוּא. (ח) פֶּה אֶל-פֶּה אֲדַבֶּר-בּוֹ, וּמַרְאֶה וְלֹא בְחִידֹת, וּתְמֻנַת יְהוָה, יַבִּיט;

במדבר י"ב ז-ח



Not so is My servant Moses; he is faithful throughout My house.8. With him I speak mouth to mouth; in a vision and not in riddles, and he beholds the image of the Lord. So why were you not afraid to speak against My servant Moses

Bamidbar - Numbers - Chapter 12 7-8

what do you think?


:)))

No comments:

Post a Comment