Thursday, January 28, 2010

:)))))

haloooooo la la la..

well, its been a while since I last wrote, but it doesn't mean there were no developments..

four days ago i had a meeting with the site director of midreshet Hagit Bartuv. we had a long talk about the meaning of a site like this, and she was very moved by the idea. she said she would think about it and be in touch with me with her thoughts and possible new contacts.. for starters she gave me a few phone numbers of people that can be realy interested like Avi Warshavsky.

on thursday i met Brachie from presentense and she told me i should apply to the summer institute... she told me it could help me a lot in gaining tools, connections, and friends that can help me.. there is also a program that helps projects like ours by connecting them with mentors.. it sounds like a good place to me.. i'm pretty excited about working with them :)


well, i think i should update the blogg more often, its a promise... ;-P

No comments:

Post a Comment